Paying your M State bill is simple.
To pay your bill or manage your account, login to SpartanNet and follow these steps:
1. Sign in with user name and pin number
2. Click on E-Services button
3. Select Bills and Payments on left side under Student E-Services
4. Select Make a Payment
5. Click on Payment toward specific institution balance
6. Enter the amount you wish to pay in the appropriate box
7. Click on Continue to the US Bank payment site and follow their direction
For payment and registration cancellation dates and other Business Services information click here.
The nonrefundable enrollment fee for automatic payments from your bank account or credit card will be processed IMMEDIATELY with your down or full payment, if applicable. Click here to learn more about e-Cashier (FAQ, how e-Cashier works, payment plans, fees, terms and conditions).
Last modified: August 5th, 2014 at 04:08pm