||Web applications are comprehensive websites that utilize multiple client and server-side tools and technologies. Students will use the knowledge learned in previous classes to develop client-side code used to create and manipulate Web applications. Students will utilize project-planning skills and problem-solving techniques to design and develop effective applications. The use of new technologies used to create rich Internet applications and frameworks will also be discussed.
- Utilize project planning methodologies.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques across multiple client-side tools.
- Apply appropriate usage of application development tools.
- Analyze rich Internet technologies.
- Differentiate between available frameworks.
- Troubleshoot scripting errors.
- Develop dynamic web applications using client-side technologies.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines