||This course covers the operation and service procedures of domestic refrigeration and an introduction to residential heating and air conditioning and commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Demonstrate good and safe shop practices.
- Troubleshoot air conditioner electrical problems with Simutech and Omnidata trainers.
- Demonstrate parts crossreferencing and purchasing techniquies.
- Operate bench refrigeration trainer pump down system and expansion valve.
- Demonstrate operation of electrical systems of refrigeration bench trainer.
- Troubleshoot refrigeration system component faults and repair.
- Troubleshoot domestic appliance refrigeration and electrical faults.
- Demonstrate wiring of split system air conditioning.
- Demonstrate installation methods of appliances.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines