||This course will provide the student with continued studies of model plumbing code rules and regulations. Topics will include the Minnesota State Plumbing Code and Uniform Plumbing Code.
- Identify plumbing drain, waste, and vent requirements.
- Identify indirect and special waste requirements.
- Design an accurately sized drain, waste, and vent system.
- Design an accurately sized potable water system.
- Design an accurately sized storm water system.
- Identify plumbing trap and cleanout requirements.
- Identify plumbing examination and licensing requirements.
- Compare model plumbing codes.
- Demonstrate safe work habits.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines