||This course provides training in the procedures necessary to prepare boats for showroom and customer delivery. Motor mounting, controls, instrumentation and accessories are discussed. Students will perform rigging and adjustment procedures on powerboats.
- Demonstrate marine shop safety.
- Display professionalism appropriate for marine industy expectations.
- Apply information from within marine industry literature correctly.
- Utilize marine industry special tools for their intended purpose.
- Install boat components and accessories.
- Describe safety and legal requirements.
- Confirm boat and trailer functionality.
- Exhibit knowledge of Minnesota watercraft boating safety laws.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines