||This course is intended to broaden the learner's knowledge and skills of analysis and procedures performed in a health care facility laboratory. The MLT student also will develop a career plan, exploring the clinical laboratory field and relating these findings to the development of a financial plan.
|| MLT1110 AND ZOO1122 AND ZOO1123
- Compose a resume and cover letter.
- Complete a career plan.
- Research clinical laboratory science careers.
- Complete a budget.
- Determine financial goals based on cost of living.
- Complete at least two clinical site assessments.
- Demonstrate professional entry-level competencies.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines