||This course is designed to provide students with a valuable work experience within a business environment. This career enrichment course is designed to integrate the coursework taken and contribute to the student's personal and/or professional career goals. Each internship is a faculty-approved, individualized experience designed with a training plan to meet the professional goals of the student. Emphasis is on providing a relevant work experience that is meaningful for the student and a benefit for the participating organization.
|| Program Faculty Consent.
- Apply management, marketing and sales decisions in an organizational setting.
- Apply critical thinking skills in a work environment.
- Demonstrate effective business communication skills in a professional environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional business expectations in a work environment.
- Demonstrate personal accountability and professionalism in the workplace.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrate effective use of information technology.
- Demonstrate professional ethical practices.
- Analyze and solve business problems.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines