||This course covers the components of quality improvement systems, including quality assessment, utilization review and risk management. This course is also a study of collecting, computing, analyzing, interpreting and presenting numerical data relating to health care services.
- Demonstate dependability.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Report compliance findings according to organizational policy.
- Review steps for preparing a medical facility for accreditaiton, licensing, and certification surveys.
- Collect, organize and present data for quality management, utilization management, and other patient care related studies.
- Compute and interpret healthcare statistics.
- Abstract and report data for facility-wide quality management and performance imporovement programs.
- Analyze clinical data to identify trends that demonstrate quality, safety, and effectiveness of health care.
- Display statistical data using effective and appropriate methods.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines