||1 – 3
||This course provides students with the opportunity to apply knowledge and skills in an operational golf environment. Students will perform activities in an employer-supervised industry setting that are consistent with program outcomes. Depending on the employee assignment, this course may emphasize the duties golf professionals face in industry regarding communication, decision-making, professional and ethical behavior, organizational policies, time and resource management, and customer service. This course may be repeated for credit.
- Apply professional knowledge in an industry setting.
- Demonstrate initiative and punctuality.
- Display effective work habits.
- Manage oral/written instructions.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Demonstrate technical skills.
- Perform golf management functions.
- Demonstrate professional ethics.
- Display professional customer service skills.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines