||This course is designed to develop the successful job search, application, resume writing, interviewing and job maintenance skills needed to conduct an effective job search.
- Evaluate completed applications for employment.
- Develop cover letters.
- Analyze job market.
- Complete mock interviews.
- Analyze informational interviews.
- Illustrate balancing career and life challenges.
- Identify priorities leading to job satisfaction.
- Discover transferable skills.
- Explore conducting an ethical job search.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines