||This is a practical learning experience in criminal justice in the area of the student's interest. This course is usually scheduled after the student has completed one full year of coursework.
- Compare academic knowledge to actual field experience.
- Record internship experiences in log form.
- Complete all tasks and assignments required by the internship agency supervisor and the criminal justice coordinator.
- Assess the importance of professional conduct in the workplace.
- Contrast working styles of several professionals in the field.
- Practice appropriate, professional behavior as an agency guest.
- Produce the required paper detailing the overall internship experience.
- Develop a resume' style from the required paperback - "Criminal Justice Internships".
- Develop an effective style for letters of application and cover letters as addressed in the required paperback - "Criminal Justice Internships".
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines