||This course provides an application of principles of construction electricity to a variety of situations for the purpose of identifying and solving electrical problems. Emphasis is placed on electrical circuits pertaining to residential, commercial, industrial and motor control applications.
|| 36 credits of CONE courses
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Describe possible causes for failures, symptoms and corrective actions.
- Demonstrate proper use of test and troubleshooting equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to interpret blueprints, schematics and OEM technical manuals
- Describe proper preventative maintenance procedures.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines