||This course provides the student with the opportunity to work for an electrician or in another approved electrical setting. The student will experience working at the job site with other employees and under various working conditions.
- Demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibit dependability.
- Exhibit professional behavior.
- Follow employer policies and procecures.
- Utilize safe work habits.
- Display professionalism toward the customer.
- Complete internship experience.
- Critique internship experience.
- Return internship records to the instructor.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines