||This course provides students with expanded technical understanding and skills necessary for residential wiring. Students will be provided with experience for installations common to residential structures including general receptacles, lighting and designated circuit layout and installation.
- Demonstrate electrical safety.
- Calculate residential branch circuits.
- Diagram residential circuitry.
- Apply the National Electrical Code to residential applications.
- Construct residential circuitry.
- Understand power limited circuitry.
- Install power limited circuitry.
- Understand residential heating/cooling systems.
- Identify residential symbols.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines