||This is a capstone course in office organization, business ethics and responsibilities of office workers. Emphasis is placed on decision-making ability and the exercise of good human behavior. The course will cover all aspects of the office, from behavior to technologies used. This course will also cover what it means to be a professional in any field. Two of the topics covered are group dynamics and looking like a professional.
- Demonstrate decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate good management skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ethics of business.
- Demonstrate ability to function within a group.
- Demonstrate how an office professional looks and acts.
- Display proficient knowledge of office information technolgy and its uses.
- Demonstrate knowledge of different business cultures in a global setting.
- Demonstrate good time management skills.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines