||This course focuses on enhancement of receptive and expressive fingerspelling and number skills. It also includes the fundamentals of American Sign Language (ASL) classifiers.
|| ASL1115 AND Grade of B or better in ASL1115
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in fingerspelling.
- Display advanced comprehension of lexicalized signs.
- Exhibit advanced proficiency in numbering.
- Identify advanced usage of classifiers: locative, descriptive and instrumental.
- Produce advanced usage of classifiers: locative, descriptive and instrumental.
- Use ASL with grammatically correct sentence structure, fingerspelling, numbering systems and classifiers.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines