||Students in this course will develop design schematics and a set of presentation drawings for a commercial project. Emphasis is on verbal and visual presentation techniques.
|| ARCH1122 AND ARCH1126
- Select appropriate graphics for various presentation methods.
- Prepare a program worksheet.
- Create accessible room layouts from a given program.
- Document existing site conditions.
- Prepare schematic design drawings of a site, floor plans, elevations and building section.
- Prepare a preliminary code review worksheet.
- Prepare square footage and volume cost estimates of a schematic design.
- Present schematic design drawings.
- Create design development drawings of a site, floor plans, elevations and building.
- Present design development drawings.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines