||The student will practice many of the procedures used in transmission diagnosis, vehicle repair sequences, scan tool data interpretation and diagnosis, and transmission removal, installation and adjustment. Transmission cooling system diagnosis and service are also covered.
|| AMST2233 AND AMST1101 AND AMST1111
- Exhibit safety precautions and professionalism.
- Interpret service information.
- Perform hydraulic pressure and stall tests.
- Perform powerflow diagnosis.
- Perform transmission removal, reinstallation and overhaul.
- Inspect and test transmission cooling systems.
- Explain and trace powerflow for hydraulic controls.
- Perform scan tool diagnostics.
- Perform transmission fluid flush and filter replacement.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines