||This course focuses on the various types of suspension systems currently in use. Systems covered include McPherson strut, leaf spring, coil spring and torsion bar. Also covered will be caster, camber and toe, and other alignment angles; wheel balance using the latest road force technology; and operation, diagnosis and repair of manual and power steering systems.
- Perform wheel alignment.
- Service electronic suspension systems.
- Diagnose and repair front suspension concerns
- Diagnose steering problems/conditions.
- Identify steering concerns.
- Interpret service information.
- Exhibit safety and professionalism.
- Diagnose and repair rear suspension concerns.
- Diagnose and repair rack and pinion types of power steering systems.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines