||This course prepares participants to sit for the Microsoft PowerPoint certification (Microsoft Office certification). Class outcomes are aligned with certification objectives. Exam objectives are categories of examination tasks identified by subject-matter experts that certify an ability to productively use Microsoft Office programs.
- Create presentation content.
- Format presentation content.
- Prepare presentations for final distribution.
- Select appropriate features to enhance a presentation's objective.
- Construct a presentation with features that reflect critical thinking.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines