||This course is an introduction to the principles of law as they apply to citizens and businesses. Topics include the court system, legal system, contracts, negotiable instruments, and agency and employer/employee relationships.
- Explain ethics. and social responsibility.
- Describe law sources.
- Define uniform commercial code.
- Describe criminal law.
- Describe tort law.
- Describe contract formation.
- Explain essentials of negotiability.
- Describe principal/agent relationship.
- Describe employer/employee relationship.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines