||This course provides a workplace-like setting in which students perform spot repairs and spot repair refinishing. Emphasis is on proper spot repair procedures and paint blending skills.
- Perform proper refinishing practices.
- Locate proper identification codes on vehicle.
- Perform proper paint mixing procedures.
- Perform proper panel preparation procedures for refinishing.
- Perform proper masking procedures for the type of repair.
- Apply proper base color primers/sealers.
- Apply proper top coat colors and clear coats.
- Perform buffing and polishing procedures.
- Perform proper spray gun techniques.
- Perform predelivery inspection.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines