About Contact us Directory A-Z Index Ask M

What can we help you with?

FAQ Detail

How do I request an M State transcript?

Transcript requests can be submitted by completing the form entitled "Transcript Request to Self/Another Institution" at minnesota.edu/forms.

See top questions »

Contact M State

Security_Code is: dHcvdv

For security purposes, please
enter the digits you see above
into the adjacent field.