About Contact us Directory A-Z Index Ask M

What can we help you with?

FAQ Detail

Can I defer my admission to M State?

M State allows admitted students to change their expected start date without penalty. You will need to fill out the "Change of Major/Semester/Campus" form located at minnesota.edu/forms. Please note that if you have been accepted to a selective admission or waiting list program, you may forfeit your place by deferring your enrollment.

See top questions »

Contact M State

Security_Code is: 3rFn8a

For security purposes, please
enter the digits you see above
into the adjacent field.